- Cool mist humidifier
- Up to 70-hour run time
- With ultrasonic technology
Emits a Soothing Cool Mist
- Up to 70-Hour Run Time*
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Up to 1 Gallon Capacity
- With Ultrasonic Technology
Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold and mildew, the PureGuardian® 70-Hour* Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier uses SilverClean™ technology to help fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Its extended run time helps eliminate the need to refill the water tank frequently, and thanks to ultrasonic technology it is ultra-quiet when it runs making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The humidifier emits a soothing cool mist, and a low water indicator light lets you know when it's time to refill the water tank. It helps guard against problems caused by dry air in the home. It helps make life pleasant for those with cold, flu, allergies and dry skin.
Mold & Mildew Resistant Tank
SilverClean™ Protection helps fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank — a common problem with traditional humidifiers.
Large Capacity Water Tank
- Up to 70-Hour* Run Time on 1 Tank Fill*
- Up to 1 Gallon Tank Capacity
- Emits a Soothing Cool Mist
Easy to Use
- 3-Speed Mist Control
- On / Off Night Light
- Up to 70-Hour Run Time*
- Helps Eliminate Evaporating Filters That Must Be Cleaned or Replaced & Breed Mold & Mildew
- Multi-Direction Mist
- Refill Indicator
- Automatic Shut-Off
Made in China
*Run time is based off of running the unit on low setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Directions for Use
Select a firm, level, flat location — at least 6 inches (15 cm) from any wall or object for proper air flow. Place the humidifier on a water-resistant surface, as water can damage furniture and some flooring. Do not place unit directly on carpet, towels, blankets or other absorbent surfaces.
Make sure unit is unplugged.
1. Separate the tank from the base of the unit.
2. Flip over water tank & open the tank lid, turning it to the left.
3. Pour cool, clean water directly into the tank. Do not pour anything but water into the tank.
4. Close the tank lid, turning it to the right. It is important to Firmly secure cap after filling the tank with water.
5. Attach the tank to the base of the unit by aligning night light (in base) with night light cap (in tank). Plug in.
6. Before turning on make sure there is water in the unit. Turn the Power Button.
Always unplug the unit before servicing in any way.
- Inside the base of the unit: Pour excess water out of the unit. Wash out the unit with fresh water using the cleaning brush & a soft cloth as needed. Do not submerse the base of the unit into water, or allow water to enter inside the dry air exhaust port of the unit.
- Water tank: Empty water tank. Remove mist nozzle & clean the mist tube with fresh water & a light brush (bottle cleaning brush is recommended).
- Outer surface of the unit: Wipe the surface of the unit with a soft, damp cloth if needed. If you notice an accumulation of water during usage, reduce humidity & dry outer surface with a cloth.
- Depending on usage & water type, cleaning to remove scale may be required weekly or every other week to optimize unit performance.
- If you live in a hardwater area, we recommend the use of distilled water for your humidifier. This will help reduce the precipitation of minerals or 'white dust'.
- Do not clean the unit or water tank with detergents or cleaning chemicals of any kind.
1. Unplug unit.
2. Remove the tank & empty all water from unit base & tank.
3. Locate the ultrasonic disk on the inside center of the base unit.
4. Use Only the enclosed cleaning brush to gently clean disk & remove build up & deposits. Do not scrub or scrape the ultrasonic disk.
Clean the disk with the brush only. No other cleaning tool should be used. Brush Only.
If Scale Becomes Difficult to Remove with Brush
1. Fill the Base with: Mixture of 1 tsp. white vinegar & 1 tsp. water.
2. Let solution stand for 5 minutes.
3. With the vinegar in the Base, clean all interior surfaces with a soft cloth or brush to help remove scale.
4. Also check mist nozzle & mist tube in water tank. Clean as needed.
5. Rinse the Base thoroughly with water to remove scale & vinegar solution.
Read & Save the Instructions
Failure to comply with the warnings listed may result in electric shock or serious injury.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.5x 7.5x 13.25
Item Code: 387641
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.