- Compact personal humidifier
- Helps provide instant cooling mist
- Includes a carrying case
Helps Provide Relief Anywhere You Go!
- Compact, Convenient Design
- Helps Provide Instant Cooling Mist
- Virtually Silent When Operating
The PureGuardian® Personal Humidifier helps provide relief from dry air anywhere you go! Ideal for the office or travel, the compact design includes a carrying case so you can take it on the go or pack it in your travel bag. Just use a standard 16 oz water bottle and the ultrasonic technology will help provide an instant soothing cool mist. It's ultra-quiet so it won't disturb you while you sleep.
Design for Travel
Compact design travels well to the office or on trips and includes a travel bag for your convenience.
Works with a standard 16 oz water bottle to help create mist and provide relief from dry air, anywhere.
Soothing variable mist settings.
No Added Costs
No evaporating pads, filters or wicks to clean or replace.
Ultrasonic Technology helps make humidifier virtually silent, making it easy to have on while you sleep.
The PureGuardian® Personal Humidifier helps provide relief from dry air anywhere you go! The compact design includes a carrying case. Just use a standard 16 oz water bottle and the ultrasonic technology helps provide an instant soothing cool mist.
- 1 - PureGuardian® Personal Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 1 - AC / DC Adaptor
- 1 - Bottle Adapter
- 1 - Brush
- 1 - Travel Bag
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
How It Works
Operation is Simple!
1. Remove cap from standard sized water bottle — recommend 16 oz (0.5 L).
2. Replace with bottle adapter provided. Turn clockwise tightly to seal.
3. Turn upside down & insert into bottle into the tank. The bottle will immediately begin to release water into the base.
4. Plug the power adapter into the unit then plug into an outlet.
5. Raise mist nozzle to upright position.
6. Turn the dial to turn power on.
7. Adjust dial for various mist levels.
Note: To operate, the mist outlet must be raised and there must be water in the water bottle. The power will not activate without this.
Always unplug the unit before servicing in any way.
- Inside the base of the unit: Pour excess water out of the unit. Wash out the unit with fresh water using the cleaning brush & a soft cloth as needed. Do not submerse the base of the unit into water, or allow water to enter inside the dry air exhaust port of the unit.
- Outer surface of the unit: Wipe the surface of the unit with a soft, damp cloth if needed. If you notice an accumulation of water during usage, reduce humidity & dry outer surface with a cloth.
- Depending on usage & water type, cleaning to remove scale may be required weekly or every other week to optimize unit performance.
- Do not clean the unit with detergents or cleaning chemicals of any kind.
1. Unplug unit.
2. Empty all water from the unit base.
3. Pull mist nozzle up to remove the top cover of the humidifier. Locate the ultrasonic disk on the inside of the base unit.
4. Use Only the enclosed cleaning brush to gently clean disk & remove build up & deposits. Do not scrub or scrape the ultrasonic disk.
If Scale Becomes Difficult to Remove with Brush
1. Fill the Base with: Mixture of 1 tsp. white vinegar & 1 tsp. water.
2. Let solution stand for 5 minutes.
3. With the vinegar in the Base, clean all interior surfaces with a soft cloth or brush to help remove scale.
4. Rinse the Base thoroughly with water to remove scale & vinegar solution.
Clean the disk with the brush only. No other cleaning tool should be used. Brush Only.