- Fish & flax for the most complete omega support
- 2 servings of fish per week: Just one natural lemon softgel daily delivers the American Heart Association dietary recommendation for omega from fish
- Eco-harvested fish: Sustainably sourced sardines and anchovies from Norway are molecularly distilled pharmaceutical grade for unsurpassed purity
- Organic flax: Cold-pressed for freshness and quality
- Essential omegas & vitamin D: Omegas from both fish and plant sources provide EPA, DHA, ALA and LA for the most complete healthy heart, brain, bone, joint, immune, skin, vision and mood support* all in one product
- Pleasant taste, absorption enhanced: Lemon, parsley, rosemary & triglyceride fish oils for increased absorption & easy digestion
- Guarantee: 100% natural: Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives found in vitamin products
- Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: 1 softgel daily, with or between meals or as desired
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast.
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Deep Sea Fish Oil (Purifed)||550mg|
|Flaxseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Oil (Organic)||300mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180mg|
|DHA Omega 3 (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120mg|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)||150mg|
|Other Omega 3s||49mg|
|Parsley Seed Oil||10mg|
|Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Essential Oil||15mg|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil||3mg|
|Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)||20mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.45x 4.45
Item Code: 133749
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.