Sweetened with Fructose
The Complete Nutritional System for Children
Rainbow Light's Delicious Fruit Blast NutriStars® multivitamin is a comprehensive children's chewable. Recognizing that kids face many of the same everyday nutritional challenges as adults, we formulated the most complete nutritional system for children available to support growing minds and bodies. NutriStarts® multiple provides all the vitamins and minerals kids need, plus it:
- Is naturally sweetened with fructose, a fruit sugar which, unlike other sugars, has not been scientifically proven to have a minimal effect on blood sugar levels.
- Is rich in antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamins C & E, and zinc, essential to your child's health in today's challenging environment.
- Provides phytonutrient-rich carrots, spinach, broccoli, beets and green beans, plus superfoods like sprirulina and wheat sprouts.
- Features fructooligosaccharides (FOS), long-chain carbohydrates that act as food for beneficial bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria.
- Provides a blend of herbal extracts for overall well-being.
Guarantee: Hypoallergenic. Contains no lactose or allergenic yeasts. Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives. If not completely satisfied, return to Rainbow Light for a full refund.
All purchases of Rainbow Light's Complete Prenatal System tablets and powders, Parental One, Kid's One MultiStars and NutriStars multivitamins support our ongoing 10:1 donations so the Vitamin Angel Alliance's Maternal and Child Health Project.
4:1 Herbal Extracts Ingredients: (equivalent to 64mg of herbal powder) Horsetail (herb), Stinging Nettle (tops), Astragalus (root), Jujube (fruit), Seaweed (Bladderwrack, Nori, Wakame)
4:1 Vegetable Concentrates: (equivalent to 92 mg of vegetable powder) Carrots, Spinach, Celery, Green Beans, Broccoli, Parsley, Beets
*DV not established
Suggested Usage: Children under 4 years of age, 1 daily. Children 4 and older, 2 daily.
©2003 Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems
Caution: To be chewed only. Not intended to be swallowed whole.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing product is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a dry place, tightly closed.
|Serving Per Container||120|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Plant Source Enzymes|
|Other Dietary Ingredients|
|Fructose-Oligosaccharide (Soluble Dietary Fiber)||50mg|
|Spirulina (Arthrospina Platensis)||20mg|
|4:1 Custom Herbal Extracts|
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Complex||23mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.81
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 5.55
Item Code: 236935
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.