Frequently bought with...
- Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Dro....17 fl oz$1549earn points
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- For use with soft and RGP* contact lenses
- Moisture drops for dry eyes
Refresh Contacts® Contact Lens Comfort Drops instantly moisturizes and soothes dry eyes caused by soft and rigid gas permeable contact lens wear. Every drop creates a liquid cushion that comforts and protects for long lasting relief.
Refresh Contacts® comins in a convenient multi-dose bottle and is safe to use as often as needed so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
This preparation contains no chlorhexadine, no thimerosal, and no other mercury-containing ingredients.
*Silicone acrylate and fluorosilicone acrylate rigid gas permeable lenses are recommended for use with Refresh Contacts®. Consult your eye care practitioner to identify the lens you wear.
Bottle filled to approximately 3/4 capacity.
Made in USATo lubricate and rewet lenses during the day:
- With the lenses on the eye, apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care practitioner. Blink several times
- Place 1 or 2 drops on each side of each lens before application
Refresh Contacts® Contact Lens Comfort Drops is for use with soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable (RGP)* contact lenses.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 1.8x 3.6
Item Code: 620279
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind....2 fl oz$949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF