- Thick gel formula
- Long lasting
- Doctor recommended
- Extra-strength relief plus protection
- Refresh Brand is the number 1 doctor recommended
- Verispan's Physician Drug & Diagnosis Audit (PDDA) January 1999 - December 2003
- Refresh Liquigel Lubricant Eye Drops is a unique, extra-strength eye drop, specially formulated to provide added moisture for immediate relief of moderate-to-severe dry eye
- Because Refresh Liquigel works like your own natural tears, it is safe to use as often as needed
- What Can Cause Dry Eye?
- Heating and air conditioning
- Computer use and reading
- Wind and sun
- Certain medications
- Age and certain medical conditions
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.07x 1.89x 3.84
Item Code: 684111
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.