Rembrandt Deeply White 2 Hour Whitening Kit1.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Helps remove deep stains
- Helps whiten
- Helps avoid harming tooth enamel
Safely whitens deep stains for a noticeably whiter smile, in just 2 hours.
Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt®*. Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment! Our exclusive COMFYTRAY® Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience.
The Rembrandt® 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains.
- 2 COMFYTRAY® Applicators
- 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel
1 ml (0.033 fl oz. each. Total Contents 0.26 fl. oz. (8 ml)
- Visibly whitens teeth in just one 2-hour treatment
- Same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use
- Exclusive COMFYTRAY® applicators designed for a comfortable, customized whitening experience
- The only 2 Hour Whitening tray on the market that visibly whitens your teeth in just one 2-hour treatment!
- Get a whiter, brighter smile in just 2 hours, today.
- Nothing gets your teeth white faster
- Proven, potent, professionally-inspired
- Proven to whiten in just 2 hours at half the price of Crest
- Safely whitens deep stains
*Among non-UV whitening products
Call 1-800-548-3663 or visit rembrandt.com
4 steps to whiter smile.
1. Shape Mouler
2. Fill Remplir
3. Apply Appliquer
4. Rest & Repeat
Store at 20° - 25°C(68° - 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
- Amuple may pose a CHOKING HAZARD.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Not recommended for use by children under 12.
- Do not use if safety seals on carton are broken or missing.
- Avoid direct contact of the gel with your lips, gums and / or salivary flow. If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the lips or gums occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid swallowing.
- If any problems or medical emergencies occur, contact your doctor.
- Do not wear trays while sleeping.
- Recommended usage is one 2-hour treatment. If more whitening is desired, repeat the 2-hour treatment in a week or a month. If oral irritation, tooth or gum sensitivity occurs, stop use & ask a dentist.
- Avoid getting whitening gel on clothes or other fabrics.
- On occasion, if stored at high temperatures, product will liquefy. If such an incident occurs, do not use product; please contact customer service at 1-800-548-3663.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 6.1x 6.1
Item Code: 617711
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.