ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose Solution2.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed. Your satisfaction with Renu Fresh multi-purpose solution is guaranteed or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied, call 1-800-553-5340.
- See inside of carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
- To clean, disinfect and remove protein daily, complete these simple steps.
- This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch & Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Step 1: Place 3 drops of ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose Solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Step 2: Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose Solution.
- Step 3: Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose Solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution - never reuse solution.
- Alternative No-Rub Regiment: To clean, disinfect and remove protein daily with out a rub step, complete Step 2 and Step 3 only, as described above.
- Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
- Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- Storage: You may store your lenses in the unopened lens case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Store solution at room temperature.
©Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Not for use with heat disinfection.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Never re-use this solution.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 1.6x 4.65
Item Code: 627082
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.