- Effective protection from mosquitoes
- Non-greasy & resists perspiration
- Developed especially for campers
Effective Long Lasting Protection
- Hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums, sand flies, fleas and other biting insects.
- Non-greasy and resists perspiration
- Developed especially for campers, backpackers, fishermen, hunters, golfers, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and active outdoor enthusiast.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-888-880-1181
Made in the USA
Shake Well Before Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly on face. If used on the face, spray on hands first then apply sparingly to face and ears. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Avoid over-application. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Do not apply to children's hands
Works on clothing too: Spray shirts, pants and hats. For ticks, chiggers and fleas apply to tops of shoes and socks and around opening in outer clothing.
After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
Pesticide Storage: Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Container Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions
Do not apply to synthetic fabrics such as acetate, rayon or spandex. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. May damage furniture finishes, leather, plastics, painted and varnished surfaces, including watch crystals, guns, bows and automobiles.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contacts if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor for treatment advice. Hotline Number: In case of an emergency call toll-free 1-888-880-1181. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130° F may cause bursting.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.54
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.0x 2.0x 2.0
Item Code: 536338
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.