- Repels mosquitoes & deer ticks
- Obtained from eucalyptus tree leaves
- Made from a renewable resource
Repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to 6 hours.
Repel Plant Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is made from a renewable resource. It is plant based and derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree. Repel Lemon Eucalyptus gives you up to 6 hours of protection.
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-558-6614.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. To repel insects apply to exposed skin and clothing. For best results, spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. Do not spray directly on face. To apply to face, dispense on palm of hand and spread on face and neck. Reapply once as needed. Do not apply more than twice per day.
Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency (or 1-800-CLEANUP) for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
WPC Brands, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children Precautionary Statements: Hazard to Humans. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not apply to children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical and Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 5.7x 1.25
Item Code: 233454
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.