Frequently bought with...
- 2/$300 or 1/$199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
Promotes accurate tweezing
- Precision-aligned slant tips for all your tweezing needs
Made in ChinaRevlon lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship.
- For easier tweezing, first open pores with warm water. Then use Revlon's Lash & Brow Definer to brush your brows into place.
- Gently pull one hair at a time in the direction of hair growth. Tweeze a few hairs from one brow, then the other, and constantly check for symmetry.
- Always tweeze from the underside of the brow to create an arch. Tweeze only obvious stray hair from above the brow. Be careful not to over-tweeze, as hairs may not grow back.
Shape: Follow your brow's natural arch.
To find the arch: look directly into a mirror holding a makeup pencil in front of your eye, just at the outer edge of your iris. The arch should peak where the pencil crosses the brow.
To determine brow's starting point: place the makeup pencil vertically next to nostril.
To determine brow's end: angle the makeup pencil so that it points just past the eye's outside corner.
© Revlon Consumer Products Corporation, Dist.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.5x 1.9x 5.6
Item Code: 799343
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $349earn points
- $329earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399earn points
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF