Robitussin Children's 12 Hour Cough Relief Liquid Grape3.0 oz.
- For adults & children
- Ages 4 & over
- Day or night
Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever. Dosing cup included.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST 1-800-762-4675
- Shake bottle well before use
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Dosing cup provided
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222. Should be 18 or older to purchase. Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is opened or neckband imprinted with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.84x 2.79x 4.66
Item Code: 948489