- Maximum strength*
- Controls cough
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Better tasting, same effective cough relief**
- For ages 12 & over
*Maximum strength claim based on maximum levels of active ingredient per dose.
**Compared to Robitussin Cough + Congestion DM Max (10 mL).
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST 1-800-762-4675
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Keep dosing cup with product
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||20 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 5.1
Item Code: 950204
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.