Robitussin Peak Cold Peak Cold Adult Cough + Chest Congestion DM Maximum Strength Liquid8.0 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
- Maximum strength
- Loosens mucus for more productive coughs
- Relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
For frequent, persistent coughs, Robitussin Cough & Chest Congestion DM thins mucus to relieve chest congestion and gets your cough under control. Robitussin acts to suppress coughs and thin mucus so your cough is more productive, all with a non-drowsy formula that works even at the height of your cold. Relieves cough symptoms including cough and chest congestion & mucus.
Weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST 1-800-762-4675
- Shake well before using
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Keep dosing cup with product
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 9 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
- Alcohol free
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Packaged with tamper-evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing. Should be 18 or older to purchase.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
|Serving Size||10 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.4x 6.3
Item Code: 438214
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.