Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
For Temporary Relief of Minor Asthma Symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Tightness in Chest
- No Known Negative Side Effects
- No a Rescue Inhaler
Natural | Safe | Smart
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray one dose directly into mouth.
- Adult dose: 3 pump sprays 3 times per day*
- Children 6-12 years: 2 pump sprays 3 times per day*
- This product is not a rescue inhaler
- Asthma can be life threatening. If you have ever been hospitalized for asthma, consult a physician before using this product. This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment
- Children with asthma should be under the ongoing supervision of a physician
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For temporary relief of minor asthma symptoms:
- shortness of breath
- tightness in chest
- bronchial irritation
- minor breathing difficulties
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 2.7x 4.9
Item Code: 161874
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $429Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $299Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points
- $729Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF