- Provides oral hygiene
- For patients with mild oral dysfunction
- Gentle to fragile tissues
Toothette Plus Swabs with Sodium Bicarbonate
Designed for patients who can perform all or most of their oral care, but who may also require some nursing assistance. Provides oral hygiene for patients who may also suffer from mild oral dysfunction. Toothette Plus Swabs have soft foam heads that are gentle to fragile tissues. Perpendicular ridges help clean between teeth and stimulate oral tissue.
- Moisten Oral Swab with water, Perox-A-Mint® solution or Antiseptic Oral Rinse if desired
- Clean teeth and oral cavity for approximately one minute
- Instruct to expectorate
- Discard after use
- Swabs are intended for single oral use only
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Use a bite block when performing oral care on patients with altered levels or consciousness or those who cannot comprehend commands
- Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.25x 10.3x 2.3
Item Code: 529267
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.