- Helps shrink, flatten & fade scars
- Minimizes formation of new scars
- Low-profile self-adhesive
The Doctors' Answer to Scars is Now Available
Clear, Self-Adhesive Silicone Sheets
- #1 Clinically Proven Scar Treatment
- Now Available Over the Counter
- Gold Standard* Safe & Effective
- Latex & Drug Free
- Self-Adhesive; Low Profile
- Convenient 1x Daily Use
- 1 Month Supply
Technology Used by Burn Centers, Plastic Surgeons and Hospitals
- Shrinks, flattens and fades new and old scars up to 1" in diameter
- Minimizes formation of new scars
- Nearly invisible disc stays on all day or night and is ideal for small scars
ScarAway® Daily Discs are indicated for use in the treatment and prevention of small abnormal scars, including hypertrophic scars and keloids, often resulting from: Mole Removal, Biopsies, Acne, Small Surgeries, Injuries/Burns, Kids' Scrapes, Bug Bites and much more.
ScarAwaymedical grade silicone Daily Discs are made with an advanced silicone technology, the latest innovation used by plastic surgeons, burn centers and hospitals around the world.
ScarAway's clinically proven technology diminishes the appearance of scars both new and old, restoring skin to a more natural texture and color. Used after surgery or injury, our advanced technology helps treat and prevent abnormal scar formation. It is safe for anyone age three and up and for all skin tones. ScarAway helps alleviate the itching and discomfort associated with scars.
ScarAway uses an advanced silicone technology, which mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. Research suggests that silicone acts to hydrate scar tissue, which in turn works to soften the scar, reducing excessive scar formation and causing it to fade.
Comfortable to Wear
Each ultra-thin ScarAway Daily Disc is made with an advanced material that provides a unique combination of flexibility and adhesiveness. Its convenient once daily application and low profile is ideal for optimal comfort and protection day or night, even under clothing. The nearly invisible ScarAway Daily Disc is so comfortable, you may forget you're wearing it.
30 Discs ~ Diameter 1.375" (Dia. 3.5 cm) Each
Made in USA
*Mustoe TA et al. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002;110:560-571
- Wash and dry scar area.
- Peel off one Daily Disc from clear plastic liner.
- Apply Daily Disc with adhesive side down and silicone center directly on the scar. Press firmly to ensure an even seal.
For scars up to 1" in diameter. Scar should be completely covered by center 1" silicone disc island. Make sure scar is inside of inner circle lines and outer ring of adhesive is in contact with intact skin.
Each ScarAway® Daily Disc should be worn for a minimum of 12 and up to 24 hours per day. Dispose of disc after each use. Repeat application daily, using new disc.
A softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, with improvement in appearance and texture seen in as little as 4-8 weeks. Individual results will vary.
Read package insert before use. Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Keep away from excessive heat.
- This product is not sterile
- If a rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician
- Keep out of reach of children under age 3 and pets, as sheet may present a choking hazard
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes and third degree burns
Do not use on open wounds.
Avoid use if known allergies to adhesive.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.75x 1.5x 5.0
Item Code: 336410
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- ScarAway Scar Repair Gel....35 oz.$2299