- Lightens darkened scars
- Helps to lighten any skin discoloration
- Fast absorbing
Premium Scarlight MD
Clinically Proven SL5 Technology
SL5 Combines Multiple Technologies for Lightening Skin Discolorations:
- darkened scars
- liver spots
- age spots
- under eye circles
- easy-to-use, brush-on serum
#1 Choice of Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists
Scarlight MD is a fast absorbing serum that is clinically proven to lighten darkened skin discolorations, such as dark (brown) scars, freckles, under eye circles, blemishes, liver/age spots, melasma, as well as, post laser and birth control pigmentation.
In some cases, the pigment cells (melanocytes), which are responsible for our skin coloration, are over-active after injury. This can result in a darkened scar. Scarlight MD is a unique formulation that combines multiple technologies for lightening skin discolorations and promoting younger looking skin.
Scarlight MD is a unique formulation that combines multiple technologies and is clinically proven to lighten dark skin discolorations, anywhere.
Easy to Use
Scarlight MD brushes on clear. Simply rub into darkened area until absorbed. Scarlight MD leaves no residue on your skin to affect clothing. Apply twice daily and you will see a visible difference.
How Scarlight MD Works
Scarlight utilizes SL5 which combines multiple technologies into an easy-to-use solution.
Hydroquinone works by reducing the amount of visible melanin in the skin.
Retinoic, azaleic and kojic acids together with Vitamin C work to create a more youthful skin appearance.
Scarlight MD is used by more plastic surgeons and dermatologists for one reason...it works!
Questions? call 1-877-566-5935
- Adults: Brush a small amount twice daily. Rub in.
- Limit sun exposure and use a sunscreen, a sun blocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring
- Discontinue if symptoms persist for more than 3 months
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor before use
Store at 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
Keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate
Scarguard Labs, LLC