Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention4.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
- 2/$300 or 1/$199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps remove stains for whiter teeth
- 24/7 sensitivity protection
- Maximum strength** with fluoride
- #1 dentist recommended brand
Use this toothpaste whenever you normally brush:
- Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks
- Helps remove stains for a whiter, brighter smile
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh
**Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F). © 2012 GlaxoSmithKline
1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 7.3x 2.0
Item Code: 626690
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
With Card:Buy 2, Get 2000 pts
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF