- Helps relieve painful sensitivity
- Top brand recommended by dentists
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
24 / 7 Sensitivity Protection*
Maximum Strength** with Fluoride
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand | 9 out of 10 Dentists† Recommended Brand
Use Sensodyne® Whenever You Normally Brush:
- It Contains Potassium Nitrate Clinically Proven to Help Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- It Helps Provide Fast Relief
- It Has Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Its Great Taste Helps Keep Mouth Feeling Fresh for Hours
This product contains no sugar
Made in the USA
*with twice daily brushing
**maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® toothpaste helps build a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 7.1x 1.65
Item Code: 621884
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.