Sensodyne Tartar Control + Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention4.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps keep mouth feeling fresh & clean
- 24/7 sensitivity protection
- Maximum strength** with fluoride
- #1 dentist recommended brand
Use this toothpaste whenever you normally brush:
- Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks
- Helps to remove stains for a whiter, brighter smile
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh
- This product contains no sugar
**Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F). © 2013 GlaxoSmithKline
1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 7.2x 1.95
Item Code: 625951
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
With Card:Buy 2, Get 2000 pts
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF