- Helps relieve painful sensitivity
- Top brand recommended by dentists
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
Sensodyne Cool Gel toothpaste is a desensitizing toothpaste that comes in a cool blue gel for people who prefer gels. It relieves sensitive teeth by building soothing protection around the nerve, deep inside the tooth, and helps keep the pain from coming back. Sensodyne Cool Gel toothpaste has a refreshing taste that leaves your mouth feeling clean and protects teeth against cavities with 24/7 sensitivity protection.*
- Relieves tooth pain caused by sensitive teeth.
- Promotes lasting sensitivity protection and protects teeth against cavities.
- Cool gel formula helps keep breath fresh.
- Number 1 Dentist Recommended toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
- Best results with twice daily brushing
†#1 Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. *With twice daily brushing.
Made in United States
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F)
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.©2012 GSK
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 7.25x 1.95
Item Code: 621884
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.