- Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- Leaves skin soft & youthful
Intense Moisture for Dry Skin
- Anti-Aging, Hydrating & Rejuvenating
- Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Leaves Skin Soft & Youthful Looking
Our 100% certified organic Raw Shea Butter delivers intense moisture for dry, rough skin. Infused with healing extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh to calm and revitalize dull looking skin while preventing early signs of aging. Leaves skin ultra-hydrated, soft and youthful. Traditionally, Shea Butter is used for wrinkles, dry skin, psoriasis, massage, stretch marks, burns, arthritis, chapped lips, sun damage, cracked and dry heels and elbows, small wounds and scrapes, prevention and relief of diaper rash, insect bites and stings and muscle fatigue, aches and tensions.
- Raw Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes & repairs skin with vitamins & essential fatty acids.
- Frankincense & Myrrh: Anti-inflammatory properties help calm, heal & revitalize dull-looking skin.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage.
No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing.
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Made in USA
Take a small amount in the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to warm up the butter until it is soft. Then apply to your skin.