Help your baby reach important milestones with Similac® Advance®¿an ideal first formula to provide complete nutrition for your baby's first year. Our exclusive formula has:
Similac On-the-go® ready to feed is convenient, portable and ready for you and your baby.
DHA for brain.
Lutein for eyes.
Vitamin E for development.
C. Cohnii Oil is a source of DHA. M. Alpina Oil is a source of ARA.
- Similac On-The-Go® Nipple Ready
- 6 Pack
- The Perfect Bottle® Anywhere, Anytime
- Ready to Feed
- Complete Nutrition for Your Baby's First Year
- Stage 1
- Similac® Advance® may soften stools to be more like those of the breast-fed infant's.
- Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
- Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
- Gluten Free
Directions for Preparation and Use. Do not add water. Shake very well. Use. 1. Twist off cap. 2. Twist on clean nipple and ring. For use in a different feeding container (cup or bottle):
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) nipples and rings before use.
Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse bottle. Protect from light. Store in carton until ready to use.
© 2015 Abbott Laboratories.
Never use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 7.0x 5.45
Item Code: 547716
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.