Frequently bought with...
Similac NeoSure Infant Formula is a nutrient-enriched baby formula that promotes excellent catch-up growth during your premature baby's first 12 months including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas*. Help support her development in the first full year with specialized nutrition from the #1 brand of premature formula** Also available in ready-to-feed bottles. *Compared to infants fed a formula without DHA and ARA in a clinical trial with Similac Special Care and Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant formulas with iron **Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catch-up growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas*
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby's first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones
- From the #1 brand of premature formula (*Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
Directions for Preparation and Use. Use as directed by a doctor. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use. 1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (9.6g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water return dry scoop to can. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Mixing Guide. 2 fl. oz. water + 1 scoop (9.6g) unpacked level powder = 2 fl. oz. finished bottle (approx.). 4 fl. oz. water + 2 scoops unpacked level powder = 4 fl. oz. finished bottle (approx.). 6 fl. oz. water + 3 scoops unpacked level powder = 6 fl. oz. finished bottle (approx.). 8 fl. oz. water + 4 scoops unpacked level powder = 8 fl. oz. finished bottle (approx.). 1 can equals 15 6 fl.oz. bottles. When mixed as directed, makes approx. 90 fl. oz. of formula.
Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Use opened can contents within 1 month.
©2016 Abbott Laboratories. Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and may be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems only as directed by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
|Serving Size||4.5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.55
Item Code: 610560
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.