Frequently bought with...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
Similac Sensitive Infant Formula is an easy-to-digest, milk based formula designed for sensitive tummies. Our baby formula is a nutritionally complete formula designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity and features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development. Please note this is not for infants with galactosemia.
- Similac Sensitive Infant Formula is a milk-based formula for your baby's first year that is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity
Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development
Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Measure Water + Add Scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop. = Finished bottle (approx.). 2 fl. oz. + 1 Scoop (8.3g) = 2 fl. oz. 4 fl. oz. + 2 Scoops = 4 fl. oz. 6 fl. oz. + 3 Scoops = 6 fl. oz. 8 fl. oz. + 4 Scoops = 8 fl. oz.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
Use as directed by a doctor.
Use opened container contents within 1 month.
Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Use opened container contents within 1 month. Use by date on container.
© 2017 Abbott Laboratories. Breast milk is recommended.
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
Do not reuse container.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 6.0x 5.55
Item Code: 524964
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099earn points
- Walgreens Baby Chest Rub Soot...1.76 oz.Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF