Frequently bought with...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
- For lactose sensitive babies
- Easy-to-digest blend
- Supports developing eyes & brain
Similac Total Comfort Infant Formula offers complete nutrition for delicate tummies. Our baby formula has partially hydrolyzed protein, prebiotics for soft stools and is suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity. It also includes OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development. Our baby formula is a good choice for babies who can't tolerate other milk-based formulas.
- Similac Total Comfort Infant Formula provides complete nutrition for your baby's first year and is formulated to be gentle on tiny tummies with partially broken down protein for easy digestion, prebiotics for softer stools
Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development
Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
When mixed as directed, 1 SimplePac makes approximately 28 six fluid ounce bottles
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Measure water + Add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop. = Finished bottle (approx.). 2 fl. oz. + 1 Scoop (8.4g) = 2 fl. oz. 4 fl. oz. + 2 Scoops = 4 fl. oz. 6 fl. oz. + 3 Scoops = 6 fl. oz. 8 fl. oz. + 4 Scoops = 8 fl. oz.
Use as directed by a doctor.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
Use opened container contents within 1 month.
Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Use opened container contents within 1 month. Use by date on container.
© 2015 Abbott Laboratories. Breast milk is recommended.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
Consult physician prior to switching formulas.
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
Do not reuse container.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.35x 5.95x 5.5
Item Code: 268932
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099earn points
- Walgreens Baby Chest Rub Soot...1.76 oz.Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF