Safety Bed Rail
The 30" Bed Rail makes it easy to get out of bed and prevents nighttime falls. When you're not using it - simply fold the bed rail down and out of the way (for easy bed-making). And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features and Benefits:
- Bed Rail, Hand Rail - Prevents falling and provides support while standing
- Hide-Away Feature - Fold down when not in use
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Safety Strap - Secures the bed rail to the bed frame
- Prevents rolling or falling out of bed
- Folds down to side to get out of bed
- Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Length of Handle: 9"
- Width of Handle: 7"
- Width of Rail: 30"
- Height of Rail: 23" high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Weight: 13 lb
Serious injury or death can result if bed rails are not properly installed. Entrapment has resulted in injuries and death. There is a possibility that an individual can become wedged between a bed rail and any other object. The possibility of an individual's head, body, arms, or legs could be trapped between the bars of a bed rail, between the bed rail and a head or footboard of a bed, or between the bed rail and a mattress. While there are no specific guidelines for bed rails, Stander Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Regularly check the bed rail to identify areas of possible entrapment.
- Position the bed rails away from head or footboards of a bed.
- Make sure that there is no gap between the bed rail and the side of the mattress. A gap could allow the user to become wedged between the bed rail and the mattress.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. Such users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions that may change the gap between the bed rail and the mattress, and users who are generally restless while awake or asleep.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- It is important that the weight of the mattress is adequate to support the bed rail product. The bed rail is not well suited for and should not be used with light-weight foam or other light-weight mattresses.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 32.0x 21.5x 1.25
Item Code: 548865
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.