- Ergonomic curve grip to put the recliner lever in reach
- Easy installation on any recliner with wooden recliner lever
- Perfect for the elderly, injured, or those with arthritis or limited mobility
- Oversized 7" handle puts recliner lever within easy reach
- Large curve grip provides leverage to make raising and lowering leg rest easier
- Padded design to protect chair handle
- Made of heavy dutey steel with powder-coated finish
- 9"x7" handle; Product weighs 2 lbs
The Lever Extender from Stander adds 6 inches and a solid gripping surface to your recliner chair handle. This Lever Extender’s 6” of added reach will provide leverage don't have to strain to reach or to pull the lever back. The handle is 6½" wide, giving you more surface to grasp. The Lever Extender is constructed out of heavy duty steel but weighs only 1½ pounds. It features a 4 bolt attachment that ensures a secure fit to most recliner handles. The Lever Extender is also helpful for people who are recovering from surgery, suffering from arthritis or are obese or pregnant. No assembly required, tool included for placement.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.0x 7.5x 2.0
Item Code: 594686
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.