Frequently bought with...
- Special K Cereal Red Berries...11.2 oz.$429Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Delivers a crisp & tangy taste
- With mild flavor intensity
- Of Latin American origin
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown.
Starbucks is currently going through a packaging redesign. Coffees are now categorized by roast – each with its own color mark (yellow for Blonde roast, orange for Medium roast and purple for Dark roast). Now you can easily find the roast you like and the blend you like within that roast.
Tasting notes: Crisp & Tangy
Flavor Intensity: Mild
Breakfast Blend. An ode to sunrise: bright citrus notes dance across your tongue and then wash away clean. It's a wonderful first cup of the day.
Enjoy with: Blueberry muffins and the morning paper.
The flavor of Latin American Coffees. In Latin America, hundreds of years of coffee tradition has passed along the ritual of washing coffee beans free of their sticky, protective "honey." This washing process imprints all of the coffee grown there with a crisp flavor and palate-cleansing acidity.
The Starbucks Roast
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
Blonde | Medium | Dark
100% Responsibly Grown. Ethically Traded.
That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet. Because we've always believed in a better cup of coffee.
Find out additional ways we are working with farmers to ethically source our coffee at Starbucks.com/sharedplanet
-Batch Roasted Since 1971-
Only 3% of the coffee grown around the world is good enough to make it into a bag of Starbucks® coffee. And it's always Freshly roasted and packed 100% Arabica Coffee
Roasted and packed by Starbucks Coffee Company
Coffee Bean Care
Easy pull-apart bag-
- To open: pull apart at top seal
- To close: roll bag down close with tin tie
- To ensure the freshest, most flavorful taste, store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool, dry place
- Once this bag is opened, we suggest using it within seven days
- Start with fresh, filtered water
- Use 2 tbsp (10g) ground coffee to 6 fl oz. (180ml) water
- To adjust strength, simply add more hot water after brewing
This FlavorLock package guarantees your coffee has flavor as full and fresh as the day it was roasted.
©2003 Starbucks Coffee Company
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.81
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.8x 5.95x 3.05
Item Code: 488012
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points