- Relieves congestion, pressure, and headaches
- With acetaminophen for pain and fever reduction
- Plus phenylephrine hcl for congestion
- Non-drowsy formula
Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain relieves sinus congestion and pressure with pain, plus headaches. The non-drowsy formula contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer, and phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant. Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain Caplets temporarily relieve symptoms associated with hay fever, respiratory allergies, and the common cold, such as pressure, headaches, and minor aches and pains.
Questions or comments? call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-2755 (collect)
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours, and do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Minor aches and pains
- Nasal congestion
Promotes sinus drainage.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 0.75x 4.5
Item Code: 167884
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $169Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 2/$700 or 1/$399$3.99earn points