- Helps relieve irritation & itching
- With the ingredient doctors recommend
- pH balanced formula for gentleness
Promotes Vaginal Itch Relief
Summer's Eve Medicated Douche contains Povidone-Iodine, the ingredient doctors recommend, to promote relief of minor vaginal irritation and itching. The mild, yet effective, pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to help make sure you're getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation. Plus the one piece-unit with its Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck is super-easy and comfortable to use. Simply remove the sanitary overwrap and unscrew the nozzle cap
- Helps Relieve Minor Vaginal Irritation & Itching
When packet contents are added to the specially prepared fluid, Summer's Eve Medicated Douche provides a 0.3% povidone-iodine solution, the most effective medicine you can buy without a prescription, to help relieve minor vaginal irritation and itching.
Clinically tested to be safe, Summer's Eve Medicated Douche is effective, completely sanitary and disposable.
2 Units - 4.5 fl oz (133 ml) Each
2 Packets - 0.14 fl oz (4 ml) Each
*For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned.
Preparing The Douche:
- Remove sanitary overwrap and unscrew nozzle cap.
- Carefully open the medicated packet and pour into the douche bottle. The contents can stain certain materials.
- Screw the nozzle cap back onto the bottle.
- Swirl bottle gently to mix. Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
- After mixing, use within 1 hour.
When & How To Douche:
- Use once daily for 7 days, even if symptoms disappear sooner.
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, & slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower
Safety Overwrap - Summer's Eve units come completely overwrapped for sanitary protection prior to use. Do not use if the overwrap is torn or missing.
© 2011 CB Fleet Co, Inc.