- Supports healthy bones
- Provides optimum energy
- Provides mental clarity
With 1,500 mg of Calcium for Bone Support & 1,000 mcg Folic Acid for Heart Health
- Iron Free
- Gluten & Yeast Free
- Enriched with Organic Herbs & Greenfoods
A Multi-Vitamin/Multi-Mineral Supplement With Herbs
60 Packets of 4 Food-Based Tablets Each
- Healthy Bones
- Healthy Heart
- Optimum Energy
- Mental Clarity
Menopause Multiple - There's More In It!
The blend of nutrients and scientifically proven potencies in Menopause Multiple reduces the need to buy additional vitamins or minerals and take extra tablets. For example, in the daily does of 8 tablets you get 1500 mg of Calcium, 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 600 mg of Magnesium for bone health. There's also 800 IU of Vitamin E, 1000 mcg of Folic Acid and 250 mcg of Selenium for heart health, plus a full 1500 mg of Vitamin C and 250 mcg of Chromium.
These same 8 tablets provide higher potencies of Beta Carotene, the B-Complex plus Vitex, Black Cohosh, Wild Yam and a variety of greenfoods and phyto-antioxidant rich menopausal herbs.
Since most of a woman's bone loss occurs rapidly in the years immediately after menopause and continues at an accelerated rate through the rest of her life, the Menopause Multiple contains 1,500 mg of Calcium, a dose that has been shown to build bone density(1), even reverse some bone loss, and reduce the risk of bone fracture.(2) It also includes 1,000 IU of Vitamin D to help increase Calcium utilization, and Vitamin K, Magnesium, Boron, 1,500 mg of Vitamin C, (3) and a blend of phytoestrogens, all to help support bone strength throughout life.
Heart Health and Mental Clarity
Because heart health is so critical for women today, particularly after 55 years of age, the Menopause Multiple is rich in Vitamins C, E, B6, B12 and Folic Acid, all at potencies shown to be effective in supporting heart health (4,5) while helping to improve mental clarity. (6)
It's orthomolecular balance and optimal potencies of nutrients are specifically designed to provide you with extra energy, strength and stamina, yet it contains no herbal stimulants.
In addition to a blend of superfoods, gentle tonifying herbs and flower petals, the Menopause Multiple fast dissolving food-based tablets also contain a special blend of herbs, including black cohosh, Vitex, red clover, hawthorn, avena sativa and wild yam, specifically balanced to support a woman's hormonal system as well as her long-term bone health, during and beyond menopause. This herbal blend is also designed to help reduce hot flashes for some menopausal and post-menopausal women.(7)
These tablets are food-based for fast, easy disintegration.
Vegetarian. Hypoallergenic. Gluten Free.
Contains no gluten, wheat, yeast, pollen, dairy, corn or soy residues, or any hidden additives.
(1) Reid IR, The roles of calcium and Vitamin D in the prevention of osteoporosis. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 1998 June;27(2):3389-98
(2) Meurrier P, Prevention of hip fractures by correcting calcium and Vitamin D insifficiencies in elderly people. Scand J Rheumatol Supply 1996;103;75-8
(3) Schaafsma A et al, Delay of natural bone loss by higher intakes of specific minerals and vitamins, Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2001 May:41(4)225-49
(4) Julius U et al, Homocysteine levels in patients treated with lipid aphersis: effect of a Vitamin therapy, Eur J Clin Invest 2001 Aug:31(8):667071
(5) Losonczy KG et al, Vitamin E and Vitamin C supplement use and risk of all cause and coronary heart disease mortality in older persons. Am J Clin Nutr 1996;64(2):190-6
(6) Masaki KH et al, Association of Vitamins E & C supplement use with cognitive function and dementia in elderly men, Neurology 2000 Mar 28; 54(6)"1265-72
(7) Kronenberg F, Hot flashes: phenomenology, quality of life, and search for treatment options, Exp Gerontol 1994 May Aug;29(3-4):319-36
The Menopause Multiple Blend contains niacin, which may produce a warm skin flush that may last from 30-60 minutes or more.
This indicates improved circulation. If you have questions please call (800) 262-2116.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 1 packet after breakfast and 1 packet after lunch or dinner.
Store in a cool, dry place.