Frequently bought with...
Zinc Free Formula
Seals Out Food Particles. Helps Prevent Gum Irritation.
Super Strong, All-Day Hold
With the Ooze-Control Tip®
Questions? Comments? 1-866-640-1017
Made in Ireland
Super Poligrip holds all day. Apply once a day for secure hold.
Start with a small amount. Using too much adhesive can cause oozing. If oozing occurs, use less adhesive next time. Do not apply more than once a day. A 2.4 oz tube should last about 8 to 10 weeks. If not, you are using too much adhesive which may be a sign of ill-fitting dentures. See your dentist regularly. Routine dental examinations are part of good oral health and necessary to check the fit of your denture.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply adhesive in two or three short 1/4" strips, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures by using a rocking motion.
- Remove denture adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture.
Stor in a cool, dry place.
Does Not Contain Zinc
- Do not use if you have sensitivity to any of the cream ingredients. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. A few individuals may be sensitive to this formulation. If discomfort occurs discontinue use.
- Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 6.85x 1.4
Item Code: 467377
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF