For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.