T.G.I. Friday's Frozen Snacks8.0 oz.
Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese in a crispy breading.
- The original Poppers brand
- 0 g trans fat
- Keep 'em frozen 'til you're ready
- Cook thoroughly before eating
- Follow cooking instructions to make sure your munchies have reached 165°F, as measured by a food thermometer
- Adjustment to cooking times may be required due to variations in all ovens
- Careful, 'cuz they will be hot
- Preheat your oven to a toasty 450°F
- Put frozen jalapenos on a non-stick baking sheet. Do not stack the peppers
- Let 'em bake for 5 minutes
- Flip them over and bake for another 5 minutes
- Allow jalapenos to rest for a couple of minutes before digging in
- Preheat oil to 350°F
- Put frozen jalapenos in fryer basket
- Fry 'em for 2:15 minutes
- Open fryer and shake basket to evenly distribute
- Close fryer and fry 'em for 2 more minutes
- Allow jalapenos to rest for a couple minutes before digging in
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||130|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 7.15x 5.2
Item Code: 453908
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.