Terra Chips Exotic Vegetable Chips7.5 oz.
A satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate. This chips combine the beautiful colors and delicious flavors of the earth's own vegetables into the perfect accompaniment for most cuisines. No trans fat. Cholesterol and gluten free.
- Taro (also known as malanga and dasheen) - the white chip with the characteristic purplish-brown lines
- Yucca (cassava) - the lightest of color of the chips, pale yellow-white
- Sweet potato (a distinct variety of the ipomoea batatas) - a glorious late-summer orange
- Ruby root vegetables - perhaps the most dramatic, these chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color
- Batata (boniato or Cuban sweet potato) - light brown in color, yet darker than the yucca. It has been savored in the Caribbean for centuries
- Parsnip is a member of the same family as carrots, fennel, parsley, celery, celeriac and chervil
Made in USAWe guarantee the freshness of all our delicious Terra brand products when used by the date on the front of the package. If you are not completely satisfied, please send us the empty package along with the reason for your return to: Terra Chips Consumer Relations, 4600 Sleepytime Drive, Boulder, CO 80301 or call 800-434-4246. © 2011 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||80|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 8.35x 11.6
Item Code: 397005
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.