Frequently bought with...
The Doctors Night Guard Advanced Comfort is designed by dentists to stop the damage from teeth grinding. Patented 2-layer design includes a soft top layer to cushion and absorb and a firm bottom layer to prevent grinding. Fitting channel enables a secure fit that locks in place while you sleep. The Doctor's patented slanted front provides more comfort by keeping material away from lips and gums. Custom, guaranteed fit. If it doesn't work, send it back. Easy 3-step fitting process: prep, heat and fit. Slim and flexible design so you can sleep comfortably.
Made in USA
Call toll-free 1-800-592-6661Guaranteed Fit
Most of our customers are able to obtain an excellent fit the first time they try. However, if you are still not satisfied with the fit and comfort of The Doctor's NightGuard Advanced Comfort, and you would like to try to fit it again, we will send you a new one. Simply follow the enclosed instructions on how to receive a replacement. We will make the replacement in order to provide you with a comfortable and effective dental protector. Complete fitting instructions are inside package, and there is a toll-free number to call for extra help. Designed by a dentist for protection and comfort.
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you wear braces, dentures, or other dental products
- If you can wiggle any of your teeth
- If your dentist told you that you have TMJ
- If you have any tooth or jaw pain, or pain with bruxing or tooth grinding
- As an athletic mouth guard. Product does not absorb shock
- For more than three months without consulting a dentist
- Loose fillings, loose caps, or cavities with no fillings
- Clicking of your jaw
- Jaw pain, teeth pain, face pain, or have a hard time chewing
- Two or more missing teeth
- Mouth sores
- Gum disease or bleeding gums
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems
- See your dentist every six months
- Your same symptoms last even after several weeks of use
- The product easily falls out of your mouth
- The product causes you to gag or feel uncomfortable
- You have bleeding gums, soreness, or other reaction inside your mouth
- You notice new symptoms (jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking) because of the product
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after taking the product out
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 3.5x 6.3
Item Code: 536746
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF