- Cavity fluoride rinse in berry blast
- Formulated for mouths with braces
- Keeps teeth strong & healthy
Formulated for Mouths With Braces
Smiles under construction need extra help to keep teeth strong and healthy. The Natural Cavity Zapper uses natural fluoride to strengthen tooth enamel against cavities. Our soothing fluoride rinse gets to all of those hard-to-reach places and provides comfort for mouth irritations caused by braces.
- Helps prevent cavities
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Freshens breath
- No aldohol or harsh ingredients
Made with natural ingredients that taste great, the Natural Dentist fluoride rinse gets to all of those hard-to-reach places. The scientifically developed flouride formula safely and gently strengthens tooth enamel against cavities- something parents will love as well.
Important Questions: 1-800-615-6895. Cruelty free product.
Adults and children 6 years and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 millimeters (10mL mark on cap or 2 teaspoons) of rinse around your teeth for one minute, then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse unless directed by dentist or physician
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
©Revive Personal Products
As with all drugs, keep out of reach of children under 6 years. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Aids in the prevention of cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.05x 9.05
Item Code: 900799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.