Frequently bought with...
- Reduces swelling
- Comfortable cold
- Refreeze up to 10 times
Provides temporary relief of swelling, minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains and arthritis.
This product is designed to adhere to multiple locations on your body, providing flexible, long-lasting pain relief where you need it. With TargetTemp Insulation Technology to deliver constant, comfortable cold so you can wear it continuously. The wrap is formulated to provide effective relief without the icy shock that’s often accompanied by traditional ice packs - and best of all, each wrap can be reused and refrozen up to 10 times. They deliver constant cold to joints and muscles and ease strains, sprains, arthritis pain, and more.
- Remove from carton
- Freeze before use
- Place over affected area with the blue gel packs toward skin, and secure wrap
- Do not over-tighten elastic strap as this may cut off circulation
- Apply up to 30 minutes. Then remove for 30 minutes. Repeat above steps as necessary. Refreeze before each use
- Do not apply longer than 30 minutes per application
- Adult supervision is required when using on children under 12 years of age
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age
- Freeze before each use (product may be stored in freezer)
- Keep away from sharp objects
- Product should be replaced when broken, damaged or soiled
Use as directed to avoid injury. Remove the product and consult a physician if you experience any discomfort, burning sensation, skin irritation, severe skin redness, increases welling or if your symptoms persist or worsen. As with other cold therapy products, this product may cause frostbite, especially if label instructions are not followed correctly. Adult supervision is required when using on children under 12 years of age. Do Not Use: on areas of the body where you cannot feel cold (no sensation); on people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly; on children under 2 years old; on open wounds, or unhealthy, damaged or broken skin. Ask a Doctor Before Use if You Have: poor circulation; diabetes; cold hypersensitivity; or are pregnant. Stop Use and Ask a Doctor: if you experience any discomfort, burning sensation, skin irritation, severe skin redness, increased swelling; if your symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This cold pack is non-toxic. If contents come in contact with eyes or clothing, rinse affected area with cold water. Do not microwave or attempt to heat for any reason. Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
Provides temporary relief of swelling, minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 6.5x 5.65
Item Code: 247327