- Includes a soft, washable cloth cover
- With all-natural, clay-based materials
- Plus it's non-toxic & biodegradable
Relieve Your Pain
- Soft, washable cloth cover
- Pliable ThermiPaq pad filled with all-natural, clay-based materials
- It is non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally safe
- Velcro® strap
- Recommended by leading healthcare professionals
Designed for use on the abdomen, elbows, knees, ankles, and other smaller areas on the body that need treatment.
Made in USA
The Healing Process
When the body is injured, it responds with a series of repair functions. One of these functions includes an increase of blood flow to the affected area. While this is part of the natural healing process, it can sometimes lead to inflammation that results in swelling and pain. Applying the appropriate use of hot and cold therapies can help bring relief to these discomforts. In most instances, doctors suggest a combination of four basic methods for a speedy recovery – a technique they refer to as R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression and elevation). For the "ice" part of the equation, applying cold immediately after injury can reduce both pain and inflammation. Continue with cold applications until the swelling has gone down, which typically takes a few days. After the swelling subsides, you can then begin applying heat to increase blood flow into the injured area. This improved circulation aids in expediting the healing process and improving flexibility. In order for an injury to heal properly, you should immobilize the injured area for 3 to 6 days. Using the injured body part too early can cause further damage and prolong recovery.
Heat Therapy vs Cold Therapy
The type of therapy you need depends on the type of injury you have incurred. It is important to determine the appropriate therapy as using the wrong treatment can actually cause additional harm.
Heat Therapy Applications
Heat brings increased blood circulation to an affected area. This helps to relax tight muscles and restore flexibility in a wide variety of ailments such as:
- Muscle pain/soreness
- Muscle spasms/cramps
- Chronic neck or back stiffness
- Menstrual cramps
Cold Therapy Applications
Cold decreases blood circulation to an affected area. This helps to reduce the swelling and pain caused by inflammation and relieves the discomforts often associated with:
- Joint/muscle injuries
- Back/neck pain
- Sinus/stress headaches
- Post-surgical pain
- Sunburn/other burns
If you are unsure which therapy to use, consult your physician for the proper treatment method.
©2011-2012 Thermionics Corp
- Follow instructions carefully. Misuse can cause burns.
- Do not apply the inner pack directly to the skin. Always use the cloth cover.
- Test the temperature before using by applying ThermiPaq to sensitive skin such as the underside of the wrist.
- Do not overheat. Overheating in the microwave can damage or destroy the product.
- If any swelling of the ThermiPaq is observed while heating, immediately turn off the microwave and wait for the swelling to go down before opening the oven door.
- Theramics material (contained in the inner pack) is safe and non-toxic when used as directed. If the pack is accidentally punctured, however, discontinue using the product. If the contents come in contact with the skin, wash with soap and water to remove. Soiled clothing may be laundered or dry cleaned.
- Be cautious when using the ThermiPaq for people whose skin may be less sensitive to temperature extremes, such as infants, young children or older persons.
- Persons with diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage, paralysis or insensitive skin should use only as directed by a physician.
- Consult your doctor before treating any serious injury or if pain persists.
- Do not use the ThermiPaq in conjunction with liniments, balms or lotions.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.75
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.2x 3.25x 5.85
Item Code: 233119
With Card:Buy 2, get 3000 points
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Forces of Nature Fissure Cont....37 fl oz$2449earn points
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Walgreens Ethyl Rubbing Alcoh...16 fl oz$239earn points
- $5799earn points
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$700 or 1/$379Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1499earn points
- ZymaDerm 1 Skin Rash Liquid....4 fl oz$3599earn points
- Curad Alcohol Swabs...200 ea$299earn points
- $479Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $269earn points
- $999earn points
- $399earn points
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Walgreens Epsom Salt...96 oz.2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $549earn points
- $1008earn points
- $1099earn points
- $439Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499earn points
- $459$5.79earn points
- $699earn points
- $799earn points
- $1799earn points
- $1999earn points