- Performs stunts and wheelies
- Full-function radio control
- Has LED lights
Spinning stunt vehicle. Performs 360° single-tire wheelies.
- Performs stunts and has LED lights
- Full-function radio control with special action button
- Available in two frequencies for competitive racing
- Requires 4 "AA" 1.5V alkaline batteries and one 9V battery (not included)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color or design. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color and design selection.
Operation requires 4 "AA" 1.5V alkaline batteries (not included) for car and one 9V battery (not included) for remote control.
- Carefully remove items from package
- Locate the battery compartment of the back of each item (see diagram on package)
- Swivel latches on bottom of car to release battery pack and insert batteries
- Switch both car and remote buttons to "on" position
- For best result, use the car on hard surfaces such as wood or tile
Reverse: Press both control sticks backward.
Forward: Press both control sticks forward.
Spinning action: Press and hold the control sticks in opposite directions to make the car spin.
Action button: Press and hold the action button to have the car stand up on its back wheels and move forward. Spinning on rear wheel (action button)
- Spin the car by pressing and holding the control sticks in opposite directions
- Press and hold the action button while the car is spinning
.© 2012 MerchSource LLC