New! Tidy Cats® Breeze for Multiple Cats
Odor Control Made Easy
- Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control
- Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets
- Clean & Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week
- Litter System Contents:
- 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 (51.7cm x 38.7cm x 30.1cm)
- 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz (3.5 lb) 1.59 kg
- 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in (43 x 29 cm)
- Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days.
How It Works
Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-877-982-HELP (4357) Monday - Friday, 7am to 7pm CT
Made in USA and Japan
- Snap the side-wall on the grated base.
- Place a cat pad in the drawer of the Breeze litter system and slide the drawer into the base.
- Fill the top portion of the Breeze litter system with one package of litter pellets.
- Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Litter pellets do not clump
- Add more litter pellets as necessary. Note: It is recommended that you completely change out the litter pellets once a month.
- Slide drawer out to replace soiled pad. Drawer can be rotated 180 degrees, without touching the pad, to extend pad life.
Transitioning Your Cat(s) Successfully
For Best Results:
- Animal behaviorists recommend that multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat plus one additional system. 2 cats = 3 litter box systems
- Place the Breeze litter system next to your old litter box(es).
- If old litter box is not high-sided or hooded, remove the Breeze side-wall component. Once cat has successfully transitioned to the system, the sidewall can be put back.
- Sprinkle 1-2 cups of the Breeze pellets on top of your existing littler in your old box.
- Discontinue maintenance of old box(es).
- When cat(s) use the new Breeze litter system (urine/fecal), remove old box(es) and continue using Breeze as directed.
- We know every cat is different. If after 3 days your cat has not used the Breeze litter system, please call or visit us online for additional support.
© Nestle Purina Petcare Company
We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Please encourage your cats to use an indoor litter box or properly dispose of your cats outdoor feces to help promote overall water quality. Please dispose of cat litter and any outdoor feces in trash. Do not flush in toilets or dispose of outdoors in gutters or drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Store in a dry place.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 9.54
Product in inches (LxWxH): 14.4x 21.0x 10.0
Item Code: 240717
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.