Keeps You From Getting Athlete's Foot
- Cures and Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching & Burning
- Goes on Dry
Tough Actin' Tinactin®
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2014 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only once as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use. For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 6.8
Item Code: 627683
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.