Tinactin Athlete's Foot Antifungal Cream0.5 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
#1 Most Recommended by Certified Athletic Trainers
Official Antifungal of the National Athletic Trainers Association
- Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching & Burning
Made in Canada
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2013 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily. Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.35x 3.95
Item Code: 684925
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.