Frequently bought with...
- $339Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2399Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- Treats pains in joints & back
- For arthritis & carpal tunnel syndrome
- Helps with lower back pain & trauma
Effective to treat pains in joints and back.
- Effective for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain, repetitive motion, and trauma/sports injuries.
Made in USA
- Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime & in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact, or crushing injury).
Topical BioMedics, Inc.
- For external use only
- Do not apply in eyes
- Keep all medications out of reach of children\Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition
Topricin® Consumer Information/FAQ
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking
- No odor of fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use
- If not completely satisfied, return to the point of purchase within 30 days for a full and unconditional refund
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention
Relief of inflammation & pain, and healing treatment, for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis and joint disease (such as bone and heel spurs)
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and other compression neuropathies
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.15x 3.15x 1.65
Item Code: 149322