What You Need to Make your child Feel Better
- Cough relief
- Runny, stuffy nose
- Itchy throat
- Great taste
- Alcohol free
- Free dosage cup (enclosed)
May be given every 4 hours. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under the age of 4
Do not use
Children 4 to under 6 years of age
Do not use unless
directed by a doctor
Children 6 to under 12 years of age
2 teaspoinfuls (10ml)
Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
©Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Do not use
- In a child under 4 years of age
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- For the purpose of making your child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) chronic breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Itchy nose or throat
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as my occur with a cold
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.96x 1.81x 5.57
Item Code: 510961
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.