- Relieves burning, redness & discomfort
- Unique water-resistant formula
- Lubricates to heal & prevent chafing
Cures Most Jock Itch
- Relieves burning, redness, irritation and discomfort
- Unique, soothing, water-resistant formula
- Lubricates skin to heal and prevent chafing
- Help is on the way...Guaranteed
Use Triple Paste AF When...
- Typical creams, powders and sprays have failed
- Excess moisture of perspiration is present
- Skin rubbing against skin is causing redness
- Your doctor recommends it
Triple Paste AF provides the most effective treatment for jock itch that can get without a prescription. Due to its unique formulation, Triple Paste AF stays in places and seals in the medication so the healing can begin.
When other antifungal treatments have failed, doctors recommend Triple Paste AF.
Leading physicians recommend Triple Paste AF
Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. If Triple Paste AF is not the best antifungal you have ever used, we will refund your full purchase price. Visit triplepasteaf.com/guarantee for details.
- Clean affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Use daily for 2 weeks; If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
©Summer's Laboratories, Inc
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement in 2 weeks
Do not use on children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves discomfort, irritation, redness and chafing associated with jock itch
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 2.0x 5.0
Item Code: 233887
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.