Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
- muscular aches