- Provides temporary pain relief for minor aches and pains and reduces fever
- Contains 500 mg acetaminophen per gelcap
- Effective in providing minor headache relief, backache relief
- Gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes for quick medicine release
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Each gelcap contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, a pain reliever. The Rapid Release gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to facilitate fast medicine release
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do Not Take More Than Directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
ask a doctor
- Each gelcap contains: sodium 1 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
Do not use:
With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.35x 3.55
Item Code: 968955